Printers help in day to day life of a student, business and many creative people. It serves the best purpose when you have a daily use for a passion, and getting new achievement seems like an easy thing. No doubt that All-in-One Printers seems like an unnoticed gadget, but it definitely plays an important role.
In the Indian market, the range of manufacturers is offering printers which can serve the purpose in an effective manner and get you great value for money deal. But, selecting a reliable one among all those printers seems like a bit of hurdle. All-in-one printers are high in demand, and if you are looking to buy the best one, you have to be selective in approach.
As you can find that HP, Canon, Epson and many other brands are the biggest competitors, being selective with what you are choosing seems like the most important factor. The functionality is easy to expect, but if you want a reliable use, then you have to be selective with the brand. On the other hand, you have to look for all the key aspects.
There are features like print speed, quality of the print, type of printer, page sizes, smart connectivity and much more that you have to go through. Missing any of the important aspects can make you get a product, which doesn’t fulfil the need. Due to this, we compared a range of products which are available in the market.
After checking all the products and their working along with critical aspects, we sorted out ten best all-in-one printers of 2020 in India. The list contains, not only functional, highly reliable printers. We looked deep into the working, after-sale services, customer support, ink cartridges, maintenance, printing cost and whatnot.
It doesn’t matter that you are looking for an all-in-one printer to use at home or in a small office, going with the best one will save your money. Spending slightly extra bucks in the early stage is not going to harm you because paying maintenance or higher cost per page is typically more expensive. Due to this, maintenance cost is an important aspect.
Even while comparing all the products, we are looking for a pocket-friendly price category. There are a number of price points where you can get all-in-one printers, but the best one product cost around 5000INR or more. So, below this price point, finding a perfect deal is hard. So, let’s begin by taking a close look at some of the best options available in the market –
1. Epson Eco Tank L3110 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
Epson is one of the amazing brands to choose in India based on their after-sale services network all over India. They are offering a range of models, but Epson Eco Tank L3110 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer is a top-notch and remarkable product of choice that can serve you the best purpose without any doubt.
It is an ink tank printer which means you can add direct ink as per the colour and maintain it for a lower price. Due to this feature, you can save extra bucks using this ink tank printer over the other ones. There is also a wireless addition available in the market which will cost you a couple of extra bucks but it worth the extra cost.
The scanner is fast, and you can connect this printer to PC with the help of a USB cable. It can print 33 pages in one minute (Black and White), and you can get 15 colour pages in one minute. So, the speed is not too fast, but it is not that bad based on the price. You can find this printer effective as if you need 300 to 500 pages every month.
- Scanning and printing functionality works effectively, which makes it one of the best deals.
- This all-in-one printer cost a reasonable amount based on the functions it is packed with.
- The operating cost per page is cheap, and you can expect a better use for sure.
- The built quality is sturdy, and the black colour looks premium during the use also.
- The duty cycle is of 300 prints per month which seems acceptable for small office and home use.
- There are no cons reported yet!
2. Canon Pixma G2012 All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printer
If you are looking for a slightly affordable deal with better specs, then Canon Pixma G2012 All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printer might impress you with the design and look. This black colour printer allows you to scan documents in an effective manner, copying them to PC is easy, and you are getting the option to print in B&W and Colour option.
You can use colour ink bottle which makes it cheap to use the printer over the other ones. It is connected via USB, and there is no smart one available for Bluetooth connectivity in this particular model. However, this one is a lot easier to operate using the Microsoft operating system. Coming to the important part, you can find a great number of features with printing.
The cost per print is nine paise for black and white, whereas you will be paying 32 paise per print on colour pages. During the purchase, the duty cycle is almost the same to the other printers, which is 300 prints per month. This thing can ensure a better purchase and great value for money deal for first-time buyers.
- Canon provides a highly reliable customer support network throughout India.
- The build quality of this all-in-one printer is premium and looks sturdy at the same time.
- The ink bottle compatibility is wide, and you can get them easily in the Indian market.
- Printing with the Canon software seems easier, and you have a bunch of options to work effectively.
- The printer does not support Mac OS, so it might be a bad choice for all the Apple lovers.
3. HP 410 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer
HP is one of the best brands in the market for premium built quality, impressive looks, effective working and a better after-sale network for quick support. In the past years, HP launched several all-in-one printers, but HP 410 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer is quite remarkable, and there are three things which makes it better than any other choice.
It is a smart printer, which means that it allows you to connect with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. You can use smart voice assistant like Alexa or Google, to activate the printer and start giving commands from your laptop, computer, smartphone, or tablet. It can print 7.5 black and white pages in one minute 4.5 colour pages in one minute, which makes it very slow.
However, if you look at the use and design, it is made for a decent use of 300 pages duty cycle per month. If you are willing to get an affordable colour printer with smart features, then this one is not going to take you down. The quality is up to the mark, and you can expect 4800 x 1200 dpi that provides a quality printing experience.
- The prints are of high-quality, which can get you a better value for money deal.
- The scanner is effective, and you can expect great use without any problem.
- Printing speed is quite decent, which mean you can expect 7.5 B&W and 4.5 colour print in one minute.
- This printer offers you 4800 x 1200 dpi in every sheet, which makes it quite crisp and reliable.
- The maximum duty cycle is 1,000 pages per month, and it is highly reliable to choose an option.
- The speed of the printer might seem like an issue due to very slow working.
4. HP DeskJet 4729 All-in-One Ultra Ink Advantage Wireless Colour Printer
The next one printer is also from HP which packs a similar number of feature but a better design. HP DeskJet 4729 All-in-One Ultra Ink Advantage Wireless Colour Printer is quite an old model, but it is still amazing in 2020 with the amazing performance and better discount deals. It is a wireless Colour printer.
You can connect it to PC, Tablet, and Smartphone wirelessly or with the use of a USB cable. It is a voice-activated printer which means it will go to sleep mode when not in use, and you can consider Google Voice Assistant or Alexa to turn it on. This thing ensures better value for money deal over the other ones.
You can get 7.5 black and white whereas 5.5 colour prints in one minute. The operating cost is cheap, and the ink bottles are also easily available in the market. The manufacturer is offering one year of warranty along with reliable customer support throughout the country to provide a better value for money deal.
- The printing cost is cheap, and you can expect better value for what you are spending.
- This is a voice assistant activated printer so you can use Alexa or Google to start using it.
- Connectivity features are highly convenient and make it better to use option for sure.
- The print resolution for this printer is 4800 x 1200 optimized DPI colour for reliable use.
- The black and sky-blue tone of the printer looks impressive and a lot more eye-catchy.
- This all-in-one printer does not support Siri or Apple Voice assistant to turn it on.
5. HP 310 All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printer
HP is again back with their 310 all-in-one printer series which packs a number of incredible features. It has a flatbed scanner that provides a great resolution and crisp scanning of documents, photos and other data. It is highly effective and works great even for the beginners also. You can use the HP tools to copy those documents in PC.
The smart design makes it unique where you can use this printer to duplicate documents or copy them. The printer is reliable, and you can find that it can product you Black and White as well as Colour prints. The best part is, you are getting an operating cost of 9 paise for black and white whereas you will be spending 32 paise for colour prints.
Coming to the next factor, it has genuine after-sale services, so the one year of warranty ensures a better purchase. The print cycle is similar to any other printer, which is 300 pages per month. For a decent use in a small office or at home, you can rely on this printer and get a better value for money deal over the other ones.
- Get higher quality document scanning with a flatbed scanner with this all-in-one printer.
- The design is simple, the printer is compact, and you can expect better value for money deal.
- The operating cost seems slightly expensive, but this printer can provide better use.
- The print resolution supported by this colour printer is Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized DPI.
- The duty cycle of this printer is between 300 to 1000 for a decent office and home use.
- The quality of colour print might seem less crisp or a little bit cheap.
6. Canon Pixma G2000 All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printer
Canon is back in the list with their Pixma series, and if you want a premium looking printer, then there is no comparison of Canon Pixma G2000 All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printer. The manufacturer is offering this printer in a combo, or you can get the printer itself. The best part is the affordability of this deal.
You can get this printer for a competitive price point with all the quirky features to expect wireless connectivity. This printer is compatible with Microsoft Windows as well as Macintosh Operating System. So, the overall usability is not going to be a major issue with this colour printer which can get you a better value for money deal.
The operating cost is similar to our previous product, and it is quite a common thing with most all-in-one printers available in the market. The surface for scanning document is large enough to get you a convenience use over the other options. There are small buttons on the surface to get effective use without any problem.
- It is an all-in-one printer, which allows you to scan, print and copy documents.
- The printer is offering compatible with Microsoft Windows and Mac OS.
- The design is unique, and you can expect better value for money deal here.
- The operating cost is nine paise for black and white, and 32 paise for colour.
- Connectivity with your PC might take a little time during the first couple uses.
7. Brother DCP-T310 Ink tank Refill System Printer
Brother is a well-liked brand with proper customer support in the Indian market. They have achieved several milestones in the affordable price range category with their quality made printers and low-cost operation. Brother DCP-T310 Ink tank Refill System Printer is a great model which packs a range of feature to fulfil all your needs in an effective manner.
It is a highly reliable Ink tank refill printer which comes with a small screen, small buttons for easier use and PC connectivity feature. The primary factor is, you can get 27 black and white pages in one minute and ten colour prints in one minute. The speed is quite reliable and way better from the other options.
The print duty cycle is between 300 to 1000 pages per month. The major problem with the duty cycle is, you might have to look for cleaning and maintenance of printer if you exceed the limit. Rest of the features are great, and you won’t be getting any issue with the connectivity or the ink of this printer.
- It is easy to operate an all-in-one printer, and you can use it without any computer or smartphone.
- The design is simple, this printer is compact, and the scanning speed is up to the mark.
- You can get a printing speed of 27 black and white pages per minutes, and you can expect ten colour pages in one minute.
- The build quality is premium, and you can expect a quality in-hand feel during the use of this printer.
- The after-sale services network is strong, but you might have to wait a couple of days to obtain such services.
8. Epson M205 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Printer
As we have talked about the affordable all-in-one printer from Epson at the first spot but when it comes to a fully-fledged wireless choice, then you have to spend a few extra bucks. In the case of Epson, you need a significantly good budget because Epson M205 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank is one of the best choices in a smart all-in-one printer.
There is a small screen which allows you to print documents with ease, and there are small buttons to adjust settings and get the ease of use. You can connect this printer to smartphone or PC to get a convenient use. As you can find that this one is a black and white printer only, so the operating cost is kept low with smart technology and jet spray used in this printer.
The ideal usage recommended by the manufacturer is 300 pages per month which seem reliable for a small office or home use. However, you can go to higher prints every month, which can be 1000 prints per month. This thing ensures better value for money deal. After-sale services are also reliable.
- It is an easy to use printer of choice which serves the best use in all kind.
- It is made for ideal usage in-home or small office based on the printing speed.
- Printing cost is cheap, and you can operate it for a very lower cost as compared to the others.
- The build quality is adequate and you can expect a better value for money deal with this printer.
- The output of this printer is black and white only so you should check it trice that you are not getting any colour prints here.
9. Brother HL-B2000D Mono Laser Printer with Automatic 2-Sided Printing
Brother is back with their one more reliable printer laser printer. The purchase of Brother HL-B2000D Mono Laser Printer with Automatic 2-Sided Printing is one of the quality choices for better efficiency and better value for money deal. Well, it is a print only choice so you can’t scan or copy documents using this device.
This laser printer packs incredible feature which makes it highly reliable for a home or small office use that’s why we are mentioning it in this list. The small size and compact design ensure a better space-saving with convenient use. You can connect this printer with PC and expect a better functionality over the other ones.
The printing speed is highly reliable, which is 34 prints per minute. You can get more than 300 prints per month in high quality and expect a better use. The maximum duty cycle is 15,000 per month, which seems too good-to-go option. The operating cost is also low because it is using laser toner instead of inkjet printing.
- This printer is highly reliable in getting the finest quality documents with less hassle.
- The design is smart, and you can expect better value for money deal with this printer.
- Double-sided printing ensures better speed and allows you to get better use of the printer.
- Design is impressive, and you can find that it is a compact printer to place to the table.
- Connectivity is simple, and it takes less than a few minutes to figure out the working.
- This is a printer only choice, so you can’t expect scanning or copying document using this device.
10. EPSON L3116 Color A4 All in ONE Printer
Again, Epson is winning heart with a great looking printer, and if you are looking after EPSON L3116 Colour A4 All in ONE Printer, you can imagine it. This is an all-white looking printer with no additional use of colours which makes it look unique and slightly better from other options available in the market.
This printer is also compact and has a feature of offering black and white as well as colour prints to fulfil the daily need. For a small office, the size and design are highly appreciable, which can make you grab this deal over the other options. The build quality is genuine, and the in-hand feel can make you feel impressed by this deal over the other options.
The print cycle for safe and quality use is 300 prints per month which can fulfil the need in an effective manner. The design is simple, and this printer has the lowest operating cost of 7 paise per world. The colour prints are going to cost you 18 paisa per page. Isn’t it impressive that you are getting a fine document for such a low price point?
- This printer has the lowest operating cost as compared to all other printers in this list.
- The design is so impressive that the white colour is eye-catchy and make you grab this deal.
- The buttons and lid have a premium built. Even, you can ensure premium in-hand feel.
- The ink cartridges or bottles are easily available for Epson printer in the market.
- The after-sale services regarding Epson are heart-warming, and they have a positive reputation.
How To Choose The Best All-in-one printer in India
Selecting a reliable all-in-one printer seems like a typical task based on the fact that there is an intense variety available in the market. From looking at aspects like build quality to printing, you have several essential aspects to look after. Based on the need of a student and a small office, getting a printer which can offer around 300 pages per month is enough. Let’s start by taking a close look at the key factors –
- Scan Quality
Scanners are of two types, Colour or B&W. During the purchase time, you have to look after the reliable one based on the need. With that said, choosing a colour scanner will be a better choice because they can provide better pixel resolution so a better scanning. You can find that the image will be cleaner and it can provide a better usage or much more space to edit for further use. Scanners are playing an important role than the printers so you should consider it as an important aspect.
- Printing Speed
Most printers offer a speed of 15 black and white pages. If you look for colour prints, it offers a speed of 3.5 to 4.5 pages in one minute. So, there is nothing like an optimal speed, but if you want something reliable like better printing speed, then you need to consider high-end options. Epson is quite a winner with printing speed where you can get around 27 black and white pages per minute and ten colour pages in one minute. The usage of the printer seems adequate for day to day life when you are getting enough speed.
- Printing Cost
All those people who are buying printers for affordable price point should ensure that the per print cost is low. If the printing cost is high, there is no benefit in getting an affordably priced printer. Most manufacturers are offering printing cost as nine paise per black and white print whereas you are spending 32 paise for colour print. The cost varies based on the type of printer and pixels in the photo, but for an ideal print, this will be the cost you are most likely to spend.
Few people want smart connectivity from their all-in-one printer for a better rate of convenience. Scanning documents directly into the smartphone seems easier. And it is the major reason that you should be going with a smart printer. You can connect your smartphone with a printer using the smartphone app and get all those features without any problem. Bluetooth connectivity is widely preferred, and you can consider the same to avoid getting into further issues.
- Dimensions of Printer
All-in-one printers are pretty compact, and if you are buying it for the first time, you must be looking for something reliable. The dimensions of a compact printer will be small, and it helps with space-saving on the desk. You won’t need much space to place a printer, laptop or PC. Even if you have to plenty of space, having a compact all-in-one printer seems like the best option, that’s why you can prefer it without any problem.
- After-sale services
Always check out the after-sale services of a service provider to get to know about the best service provider. Among all the brands, you should find the brands which are offering customer support in your town. Canon, Epson, Samsung, and HP are available all over India, but when it comes to brands like Brother, you have to be selective. These brands are not available everywhere and getting the finest quality services seems like a hurdle, so you have to be careful.
The Final Verdict
If you are looking for a highly reliable printer which comes for an affordable price point and packs a range of features about the usability or affordable usage, then you can go with the above-mentioned choices. All-in-one printer serves a better value for money deal, and you can expect a better use.
The primary choice of a small business is to get a fast printer with affordable use. All the products mentioned in this list have a great reputation, and all these brands are effective with their after-sale services. We hope that this guidepost will help you grab a reliable all-in-one printer and save your money with ease.