Choosing the right type of printer for home or office use can be challenging if you don’t know anything about printers and printing technology. The most common problem in front of most people while choosing a printer is which type of printer they should go with, laser printer, or the inkjet printer. No one can correctly answer this question: you should go with a laser printer or an inkjet printer because it only depends upon you. But first, you must know what the core differences between these two different types are, and in this post, we are mainly going to focus on the laser printers that you can get in India.
A basic laser printer can be an excellent option for you if you want the more crisp and clear text to print, and on the other hand, inkjet printers are famous because of their versatility. The inkjet printers come at a low price and small size, but the overall printing cost may seem expensive in the long run. On the other hand, if you choose the laser printer over an inkjet one, then you will find it more affordable by the time because of its less printing cost per page. The choice is yours, either you can choose the inkjet printer for better versatility, or you can go with the laser printer to cut down the printing cost and get excellent printing quality. But in case if you have decided to go with the laser printer option over the inkjet printers, then here on this post, we have something special for you.
When it comes to buying the best out of the best laser printer, most people outperform while finding the perfect one. But if you are willing to spend your budget on a laser printer that must fulfill your document printing needs, look at this list that we have added below. We have compiled this detailed list of ten best laser printers in India 2020 after filtering from dozens of options.
1. HP Laserjet M1005 Laser Printer
First up, we have the most famous series of laserjet printers by the most popular brand in India. Yeah, you got it right, we are talking about the HP brand, which is the most reliable and trusted brand in India. So, on the first spot of this list, we are here with the HP Laserjet M1005 Laser Printer, and it is the Laserjet series of the printer by HP. Talking about the popularity of this laser printer model, you can get a firm idea about its popularity by taking a look at the ratings it got by over two thousand people. There are many specialties present of this laserjet printer, but let’s first focus on the functionality. The manufacturers of this printer claim that it is a multifunctional laser printer; in short, you can print, copy, and scan documents.
But before going forward to any other features of this M1005 Laser printer by HP, we want to let you know that it can only print black and white documents. It means this laser printer doesn’t come with the color printing feature, which can be a drawback for some people. However, the print speed and quality that you will get with this printer is going to be impressive; we are saying this because it can print more than 14 pages per minute, which seems incredible speed at first. If we talk about the print quality, this printer can print smaller text and objects with better clarity, and you will be able to notice crispiness in printed documents.
- Because this printer supports almost all the paper sizes, it is easy for you to print on any size paper; therefore, you can use it for commercial use.
- Fourteen pages per minute of speed and 600 by 600 DPI is quite decent to provide a better print quality to you; this is why it seems a complete package for printing.
- The toner cartridge of this laserjet printer provides more than 2000 pages of yield, which is matchless and awesome.
- None so far
2. Brother HL-L2321D Laser Printer
If your budget is not over ten thousand Indian rupees to buy a high-quality laser printer, you might have to choose from limited options only. But because you are a reader of this post, therefore we have something special for you here, on the next spot, we have added a budget-friendly laser printer option. So, on the second spot of this list, we have decided to include the Brother HL-L2321D Laser Printer. But do you know what the best part about this second spot of the laser printer is? It is that you can buy this laser printer by Brother brand at the price point of below ten thousand rupees, which seems a great deal, in our opinion. But before going forward to anything else, we want to tell you that it is a single function laser printer, this means there is no in-built document scanner present. You can only use this printer to print documents, and you can’t do the other tasks like copying and scanning documents.
The most important thing that we liked the most about this laser printer is that it offers a print speed of nearly 30 pages per minute. We know that this type of printing speed seems unbelievable at first, but it’s true. If we talk about the per-page cost, so as per the manufacturers, it will only cost 1.5 rupees to print one page.
- The duplex printing feature of this laser printer will make your experience more convenient because it can print both sides of the page without manual adjustments.
- A 2600 pages yield is a rare thing in this type of budget printer option, and you can use it to print more than 10,000 pages per month.
- 2600 by 600 DPI is allowing you to print high-quality documents with better clarity.
- No inbuilt scanner preset, that’s why you can’t use this laser printer to copy and scan documents.
3. HP 1020 Plus Laser Printer
As mentioned earlier, only a few options are available in the market related to the laser printer with a budget-friendly price point. But if you want a bit more variety and want to explore the other budget-friendly laser printer option, then make sure to take a look at this one. On the third spot of this list, we are here with the HP 1020 Plus Laser Printer. First thing first, this is one of the toughest and durable types of a laser printer that you can get at a lower price point. But the only thing to consider before making the final purchase decision in favor of this printer is that it is a single function printer. It indicates that you can copy and scan documents with the help of this printer because there is no inbuilt scanner that comes with this printer.
Talking about the design section, you will find it a bit more compact than other laser printers; thus, it becomes suitable to keep on the office or study desk. Another thing to consider is that you can only print the black and white documents with HP’s 1020 Plus model of printer. However, it is a guarantee that you won’t be going to find the print quality cheaper because the manufacturers have tried to offer the best possible and crisp print quality at this affordable range. It supports multiple page sizes like A4, A5, A6, B5, and C5 to print on any page size.
- It will only cost you 1.4 rupees to print a single black and white page, that seems a very affordable price compared to other printers of this list.
- The refillable 12A toner by HP has a page yield of more than 2000 pages, which seems quite impressive for this type of affordable laser printer.
- The decent DPI resolution and better connectivity with different computer operating systems will make your experience more convenient.
- If you want to print more than 5000 pages per month, then you can use it, but in case if you want to print 8 to 10 thousand pages per month, then it can cause some issues.
4. Canon imageCLASS LBP2900B Laser Printer
Because of the last few spots, we are talking about budget-friendly laser printer options, so let’s talk about one another laser printer by another famous and reliable brand. This time, on the fourth spot of this list, we have decided to introduce the Canon imageCLASS LBP2900B Laser Printer. Keep in mind that it is another example of the single-function laser printer, so you can’t perform copy and scanning documents like tasks. But the best thing that we liked the most about this printer is its amazing and compact design, which most laser printers don’t have. Some of you might not like this design because it seems a bit boxy at first, but if you are looking for a compact-sized laser printer for your office and home use, it will be the perfect one.
Going forward to the functionalities of this laser printer by Canon, so let’s first talk about the print quality. Here the Canon manufacturer has provided 2400 by 600 DPI resolution; therefore, this laser printer can offer much crisper text and document quality. However, there is no doubt that the printing speed is also quite decent because it can print twelve A4 size pages in one minute. Apart from that, one more thing that we want to mention here is that if you are willing to buy a printer for fewer uses, then it can be the perfect one.
- Two thousand pages of print yield look just amazing, and the best part is that you can refill the toner cartridge again as well.
- With an impressive DPI resolution of 2400 by 600, the 12ppm is another add-on that can enhance the overall experience.
- The modern-looking design of this laser printer will allow you to make your office or study desk look organized, simple, but elegant.
- None so far
5. HP Laserjet P1108 Laser Printer
If you have been through in-depth research, you may know that there are very few options present in the market with all the essential features you can expect from a good printer. Right? But if you are serious about it and want every good functional type of laser printer, then look at this one. On the fifth spot of this list, we have included the HP Laserjet P1108 Laser Printer, and it is another laserjet series of the printer by HP manufacturers. Before making the final purchase in favor of this printer, you need to know that it is a single functional and monochrome printer. In other words, there is no inbuilt scanner present, and yeah, you can only print the black and white documents with this model of printer.
Talking about the thing in which this laserjet printer is best, let’s first discuss its compact design. First of all, the main thing that you are going to notice in this laser printer is its attractive but compact design, and surely there are rare laser printers present in the market that have this type of attractive design. Besides the outer design, the print quality and overall print speed of this printer are also a matter of consideration. It offers a more than average page speed of 18 pages per minute, and because of the 1200 DPI effective output, you can expect better print quality.
- Page yield of the toner is more than 1500 pages; after that, you can refill it to further usage.
- The manufacturers claim that you can use or buy this laser printer if you are willing to print around 5000 pages per month.
- The additional warranty of this laser printer works like icing on the cake, and in this way, you can be sure that you will get the quality product.
- The printing cost per page is around 2 rupees per page, which seems a bit more expensive than the other laser printers of this list.
6. Canon LBP6030W Image Class Laser Printer
If you are reading this post from the beginning, then you already know that we had listed an Image Class series of laser printers on the previous spot of this list. On the sixth spot of this list, we are here with another similar series of a laser printer from the same brand, but this time we have a different product. This time we have given a chance to the Canon LBP6030W Image Class Laser Printer. But we want to suggest all the readers of this post that only choose this laser printer when you want to buy a printer for less printing work. In our opinion, this Image Class series of laser printers by Canon is a great option for small offices and decent study works.
Talking about the other biggest plus point or highlight of this laser printer, so we want to tell you that this printer comes with wireless connectivity. You can connect it with devices wirelessly to send the print commands without messing up with wires. Other than this, it looks just stunning at first because of the small and compact design; however, this compact-sized laser printer is still able to deliver high-quality print quality. The decent print speed of 18ppm, with additional features like auto-shutdown and sleep mode, makes this printer convenient.
- This laser printer’s power consumption is on the lower side; that’s why you can also assume it as the energy-saving printer.
- This printer’s wireless connectivity makes it more useful and accessible to print documents without touching the printer.
- Multiple additional features like auto-shutdown and sleep mode, are eventually enhancing the user experience.
- This laser printer’s monthly print volume is not over 800 pages, which is too less than other printers of this list.
7. Pantum P2200 Laser Printer
Up next, we are here with the Pantum P2200 Laser Printer, which is a very underrated type of laser printer, but we have added this one on our list because it offers greater quality than it’s the price point. Before moving forward to any other section, let’s talk about price first, so this laser printer by Pantum will not cost you more than nine thousand rupees. It seems a great deal that you are getting a good quality laser printer at the price of below ten thousand rupees.
20 ppm of print speed seems quite justified as per the price point of this printer; however, you can expect the same in the print quality segment. The best part that we liked the most about this P2200 model of laser printer by Pantum is that it allows you to print more than 15,000 pages per month, that seems incredible. If we talk about the build quality of this printer, the outer frame is metallic provided by manufacturers. Ultimately, it is a long-lasting and better-performing type of laser printer at a highly affordable price, so give at least one try to it.
- It is a definite thing that when you use this laser printer, then you will get the print cost of only 1 rupee per page.
- If you use A4 size pages to print documents through this printer, you can easily get a print speed of more than 20ppm.
- One year of standard and additional warranty on this printer is adding extra value for customers.
- There is only a single downside of this printer because the starter toner cartridge has only 700 pages of yield.
8. Samsung SI-M2021 Laserjet Printer
In this race of best printers, the Samsung brand is another strong competitor providing value for money type of printer devices to its customers. And in case if you are dealing with strict budget issues while choosing the right type of laser printer, then do make sure to check out this one. On the eighth spot of this list, we have given a chance to the Samsung SI-M2021 Laserjet Printer, and the best part about this printer is that you can bring it to your home by paying less than ten thousand rupees only.
If you are looking for ideal use of the printer for small offices, make sure to look at this one, we are saying this because the manufacturers claim that it offers the print volume of more than 300 pages per month. However, the print speed is quite ideal, and you won’t be able to find anything less in terms of print speed. Other than this, the look and feel of this printer are matchless because of the excellent build quality and modern looking design.
- Because it is a highly affordable range of laserjet printers, that’s why you can expect better print quality at lower price points.
- It consumes very less energy to work and print pages daily; thus, you can assume it as an energy-efficient laser printer.
- The monthly page printing volume of this laser printer by Samsung is only around 300 pages or a bit more, which is not that great.
9. Brother HL-B2000D Laser Printer
Brother is another great competitor in the market, when it comes to buying the right type of printer, especially laser printers. So, on the ninth spot of this list, we have decided to give a chance to the Brother HL-B2000D Laser Printer. It is another example of budget-friendly laser printer options, and usually, the price on which you can buy this printer is below ten thousand rupees. Talking about this printer’s functionality, so it is a single function and a monochrome type of printer. Which means you can only print with this printer, you won’t be able to perform scanning and copying documents tasks.
Other than its affordable price point, one thing that influenced us to list it on our list is the printing speed that it has. This HL-B2000D model of the printer comes with an incredible speed of 34 pages per minute. You can buy this printer for fast and high-quality printing for your office, and even it is perfect for home use as well.
- The starter toner cartridge offers more than 2600 pages of impressive yield, which is quite rare in the budget-friendly options.
- It supports most of the page sizes like A4, A5, and A6, so you won’t find it less compatible in terms of the page size.
- None so far
10. Xerox Phaser 3260/DNI Laser Printer
Finally, we are on the last spot of this list, where we are talking about the best out of the best laser printers. And again, on the last spot of this list, we have another special type of printer at the end. This time we have decided to introduce the Xerox Phaser 3260/DNI Laser Printer to all the readers. First thing first, this printer may cost you a bit higher than the other printers of this list, but it is a sure thing that it will be going to completely worth.
This one looks stunning at first glance because of the modern-looking design and attractive color combination. However, the other biggest highlight of this beautiful looking laser printer is that it comes with wireless connectivity features, so it will be easy for you to access and send print commands wirelessly. But keep in mind that this laser printer is a basic monochrome printer, and it can only print, no scanning, and document copying functionalities available here.
- More than 29 ppm of print speed is highly useful to cut down the printing time if you have to print too many pages at once.
- Wireless connectivity, fast printing speed, and a high monthly volume of printing are the features that making it more useful for office and home use.
- None so far
How You Can Pick The Best Laser Printer – Buying Tips
It is pretty understandable how hard it is to choose the right type of laser printer from dozens of available options. But if you are a person who is feeling very confused about choosing the right option related to laser printers, then don’t worry because this in-depth buying guide will lead you towards the right and perfect laser printer as per your need. We are saying this because below we have listed some considerable points that you shouldn’t ignore as a buyer of the laser printer in India.
- Primary Functioning Type
From this point, we want to address the functionality section of the laser printers, and mostly there are two different functionality of laser printers present in the market. Let’s talk about both of them one by one; the first one is the single function of a laser printer. In this type of printer, you won’t get any in-built scanner to scan the documents; in short, you won’t be able to perform the scanning and document copying tasks. But on the other hand, if you decide to purchase the multifunction laser printer, you will surely get the inbuilt scanner in that model. And in that printer option, you can easily do all three printer activities like printing, scanning, and copying documents.
- Printing Speed
Some people just ignore this fact that printing speed can be useful for their daily uses, but actually, it is the factor that matters a lot to save time. Suppose if you have too many sheets or documents to print, then, with a slow printing speed of the printer, you have to invest too much time while printing documents. And if you have bought a printer with a good printing speed, you can do the same task within considerably less time than the slow speed of a laser printer. You should go with a laser printer option that must have 15 to 20 ppm of printing speed.
- Printing Quality
There is no doubt that the laser printer usually provides better print quality than inkjet printers, but the printing quality is still a considerable point. We are focusing this point here because some laser printers don’t offer a clear text print out, and if you are printing smaller text documents, you might face issues with the low printing quality of the laser printer. It is the main reason you should focus on the printing quality segment and not ignore the DPI resolution point to get better print quality. We are trying to address here is that a printer must have the ability to print small text clearly and with good crispiness, so no one find the documents hard to read.
- Cost Per Page
Less printing cost is one of the biggest advantages of laser printers, and there is no doubt that the laser printer usually costs less than the inkjet printers. The thing to keep in mind is that there are also varieties present in the laser printers based on cost per page. You will notice that the laser printers offer the printing cost between 1 rupee to 2.5 rupees, but in our opinion, you should go with an option that has at least 1.4 or 1.5 rupee printing costs. And if any option or brand is offering you more than this, it would be great for you to skip that particular laser printer option.
Connectivity is also one of the most underrated types of features of laser printers, that’s why usually people just ignore this section in laser printers. But it is a fact that the functional connectivity of printers can make your experience easy plus fantastic.
Check the connectivity of your desired laser printer, if it does not support the modern technology of connectivity like USB 2.0, and the wireless connectivity, you should skip that option. Also, keep in mind that laser printers’ wireless connectivity may cost you a bit higher than the standard printers, so stay ready for that.
Are you the person who is feeling tired of spending your precious time to find the best and relatable laser printer suggestion? If yes is your answer then congrats because the detailed and in-depth post was only about you where we have talked about this laser printer topic in detail. Not only this but here at this post, we have listed ten best laser printers in India 2020 after considering and looking at dozens of different options present on the online stores.